Thursday, August 16, 2012

Cedar Inn


A big thanks to Norm and Roberta Duggan at the Cedar Inn. They were keykeepers for Darryl Murray and I so we could exchange keys without being in the same place at the same time.
They also generously gave us space in their walk-in cooler for our bottled water and sodas. There is no other way I could have chilled off so many beverages without them.
The Cedar Inn and the Duggan family are precious to me. I grew up a block away and I am especially nostalgic for them this year. Thank you for all of the memories. They can't be described briefly, so all I can say is thank you.
I know The Cedar Inn means a lot to our classmates and a lot to our community. Everyone has a Drive Inn story. We wouldn't have them without you. Thank you. - Jen


The Cedar Inn 326 N Grove St Blue Earth, MN

No comments:

Post a Comment